Have you answered yes to at least one of these questions? If so then continue reading.
A very common misconception is that one must have natural talent in order to play guitar. Well, this myth is simply NOT TRUE.
The reason this myth persists is that great guitar players can make their playing look “effortless”. You might attempt to recreate that effortlessness, only to realize you don’t know what you should be doing.
What few people see is the huge amount of effort great guitarists put into their playing.
Guitar isn’t something that just comes “naturally”. You have to learn the right techniques and put in the time to practice.
But, how do you know what you should focus on learning?
What you need is someone to walk you through the entire process and show you exactly what to practice and how to practice. With a great guitar teacher, you will get results faster and have more fun along the way.
That’s where I come in.
My name is Randy Garcia. I've been playing guitar for 14 years and teaching guitar locally in Glendale for over 7 years, in addition to working with local artists and bands in the LA area. I started teaching guitar because I love helping people learn guitar and overcome any challenges and obstacles they may face. I specialize in teaching beginners, intermediates, music theory, improvisation, and lead guitar technique.
• You will be taught EXACTLY how to practice each lesson item in the lesson
• You lessons will be structured in a way to help you achieve your goals so you get what YOU need in order to achieve MAXIMUM results
• We will identify and correct any bad practicing habits you may have
• You will be trained to identify your own mistakes so you can consistently make improvements even when you are away from the lessons
• You will be motivated to continue by all the progress you’re making
"I have taken lessons before but I would have so much trouble. I've been told by other teachers that I was 'unteachable.' I really wanted to improve my guitar playing and I eventually met Randy Garcia one day when he was rehearsing with his band. I saw what he could do and found out he teaches guitar! I asked for lessons and soon I started to improve on my speed. I also learned about scales and soloing and my rhythm has definitely gotten a lot better! What I really liked was Randy's genuine interest in helping me and getting to the next level!"
When I first started playing guitar, my first teacher only taught me chords. Once I finished high school, I started taking more serious guitar lessons. Randy Garcia was my guitar teacher. I liked the format of his teaching. Every little question or concern about how to play would be explained very well. I took lessons on understanding music theory. Must I say it helped out a lot. In the aspect that I learned how to play on time and on tempo to a metronome. I even received emails from Randy on our lessons. I thought that was one of the coolest things about our lessons because it goes show how determine he was/is on helping me reach my goals! I have now even put up my own solo record."
It's been a pleasure to have Randy as my instructor, he has helped me a lot. . . I'm really satisfied because in the beginning I really didn't know anything about the guitar. Since I started working with Randy I'm happy, I go home and have something to do and feel like I'm playing.
• You will receive personalized training dedicated to helping YOU reach YOUR goals
• You will reach your goals QUICKLY and EASILY
• You will see noticeable results
• You will have FUN learning the guitar
• You will open up your creative mind
• You will learn skills that will transfer to your everyday life
• And you will feel an overall sense of fulfillment and accomplishment