• Do you feel you don’t have the natural talent to play guitar?
• Does the early stages of learning guitar seem difficult and boring?
• Does your lack of results make you feel unconfident about your ability to learn and play guitar?
• Do you want an easier way to learn how to play the guitar?
• Do you want to get better playing guitar while having fun?
A very common misconception amongst guitar players is the myth that; in order to play guitar, one must have the natural talent in order to do so. Well this myth is simply NOT TRUE. The reason this myth exist is because whenever somebody sees a certain guitar player play their guitar and make it look so effortless, one assumes that it must be due to natural talent. This person then attempts to play guitar and recreate that effortlessness, but only realize they have no idea what they are doing. What nobody sees is the effort this person put into their guitar playing. Guitar playing isn’t something that comes naturally. What you need is someone to hold your hand through the process and with the best guitar lessons you will get quicker results and it will feel a lot easier.
"I have taken lessons before but I would have so much trouble. I've been told by other teachers that I was 'unteachable.' I really wanted to improve my guitar playing and I eventually met Randy Garcia one day when he was rehearsing with his band. I saw what he could do and found out he teaches guitar! I asked for lessons and soon I started to improve on my speed. I also learned about scales and soloing and my rhythm has definitely gotten a lot better! What I really liked was Randy's genuine interest in helping me and getting to the next level!"
When I first started playing guitar, my first teacher only taught me chords. Once I finished high school, I started taking more serious guitar lessons. Randy Garcia was my guitar teacher. I liked the format of his teaching. Every little question or concern about how to play would be explained very well. I took lessons on understanding music theory. Must I say it helped out a lot. In the aspect that I learned how to play on time and on tempo to a metronome. I even received emails from Randy on our lessons. I thought that was one of the coolest things about our lessons because it goes show how determine he was/is on helping me reach my goals! I have now even put up my own solo record."
It's been a pleasure to have Randy as my instructor, he has helped me a lot. . . I'm really satisfied because in the beginning I really didn't know anything about the guitar. Since I started working with Randy I'm happy, I go home and have something to do and feel like I'm playing.
• You will receive personalized training dedicated to helping YOU reach YOUR goals
• You will reach your goals QUICKLY and EASILY
• You will see noticeable results
• You will have FUN learning the guitar
• You will open up your creative mind
• You will learn skills that will transfer to your everyday life
• And you will feel an overall sense of fulfillment and accomplishment